top of page
- Sun, Dec 04ZoomA hybrid immersive in-person & zoom class where we will discuss the various abortion methods and how to ways to holistically support someone going through a pregnancy release
- Sat, Apr 16Zoom ClassIn this class, we will be featuring guest speakers (TBA) and diving deep into the conversation about Reproductive Justice and building an equitable future within our communities as providers, traditional healthworkers, medicine people, allies, and community organizers.
- Fri, Dec 17ZoomIf you are hoping to deepen your herbal knowledge and form an understanding of fertility awareness, this may be the class for you! Join us as we weave intimate storytelling into the sharing of tools and wisdom around menstrual wellness, natural contraceptives and overall reproductive health.
- Sat, Jun 19Location is TBDJoin us on Juneteenth for an experience that centers Black Joy, Black Excellence & Black Liberation. This is an event for US and by US. Come as you are and bring your gifts as we journey through a night of intentional celebration.
- Sun, Apr 25ZoomAre you curious about natural ways to track your fertility and become more in tune with your own body wisdom? At this workshop we will be discussing the signs of fertility, explore various herbal regimens for menstrual wellness, and learn about natural contraceptives using Fertility Awareness.
- Sun, Feb 21ZoomSocial Justice & Reproductive Justice are two sides of the same coin. In this workshop, we will be diving into the larger conversation about the Medical Industrial Complex and the racist histories that inform the ways in which these systems operate.
bottom of page